1. Each hunter must complete and sign the Release of Liabilities Form and the Hunting Rules Form.
2. Each hunter over the age of 16 MUST have either a MS Hunting License or Preserve Shooting License for $16.29. Contact MSDWFP at 601.432.2055 or visit https://www.ms.gov/mdwfp/hunting_fishing/ to obtain your license ahead of time.
3. Ammunition – ONE box (25 count) #5 shot or smaller. Absolutely NO LEAD. Must be tungsten, bismuth, heavy shot, or steel.
4. Bring your gun, hunting mask, hip boots or waders.
5. Bring your own retriever (please confirm that your dog is coming along prior to your hunt).
6. After your hunt, joins us for breakfast and to finalize your paperwork. Please note that you are responsible for keeping the paperwork with your ducks at all times.
7. If you plan to take your birds home with you, please remember to bring a small cooler.
8. Get ready to have some fun!!!